After undertaking two in house practice recruiting sessions to recruit a practice manager unsuccessfully, we were recommended to use Patricia Gray management consultancy. What a difference!!! Patricia Gray offers a very professional and friendly service which made it clear to all the partners of the practice that when recruiting such an important and key person within a practice you need the expertise which Patricia offers. I cannot thank Patricia enough in helping us recruit the right individual for the job.
Who Are We?
Patricia Gray is an HR specialist with many years’ experience of advising General Practices in employment matters and employment legislation. She is a trained practice consultant, facilitator and performance coach. Patricia has helped around 100 projects over the last 12 years with excellent feedback.
Patricia worked as a practice business manager in a large training practice for eleven years, so she really understands the requirements of the job and is able to assess what makes a good practice manager or business manager.
Our recruitment service is highly competitive and is excellent value taking away much of the hard work from the practice at often a busy time. Our recruitment service can include:
- Advising on the organisational structure and best use of staff resources
- Designing the manager’s job description and specification
- Putting together practice information and an application pack
- Dealing with enquiries and handling applications
- Assessing the applications and advising on a short-list
- Liaising with candidates
- Planning and running the interviews
- Providing the right assessment tools
- Facilitating the final decision
- Advising on the offer and references
- Providing a contract of employment
- On-going support about induction and performance
For further information about services and fees, click here.
To find out about the other services Patricia provides to GP practices, go to www.patriciagray.co.uk.