We have approached Patricia on a couple of occasions to help with our recruitment here at the surgery. Patricia is very professional, reliable and polite. She managed the process from start to finish which took a huge burden off our workload. The practice has no hestitation in either recommending her services or using her services again.
Who Are We?
Patricia Gray is an HR specialist with many years’ experience of advising General Practices in employment matters and employment legislation. She is a trained practice consultant, facilitator and performance coach. Patricia has helped around 100 projects over the last 12 years with excellent feedback.
Patricia worked as a practice business manager in a large training practice for eleven years, so she really understands the requirements of the job and is able to assess what makes a good practice manager or business manager.
Our recruitment service is highly competitive and is excellent value taking away much of the hard work from the practice at often a busy time. Our recruitment service can include:
- Advising on the organisational structure and best use of staff resources
- Designing the manager’s job description and specification
- Putting together practice information and an application pack
- Dealing with enquiries and handling applications
- Assessing the applications and advising on a short-list
- Liaising with candidates
- Planning and running the interviews
- Providing the right assessment tools
- Facilitating the final decision
- Advising on the offer and references
- Providing a contract of employment
- On-going support about induction and performance
For further information about services and fees, click here.
To find out about the other services Patricia provides to GP practices, go to www.patriciagray.co.uk.